Sunday, April 20, 2008
10:23 AM
Went to David Tao's 123 我们都是木头人 concert. Did not actually plan to go due to the steep ticket price but I always like his music. So just yesterday morning, I wen to ebay to see if there any chance of a good deal. *keke* in the end i got cat 4 tickets worth $111 at only $40! thats only $80 per pair compared to $222! hahaha!!







Anyway, to the concert. Actually I find it quite boring during certain segments. Maybe its due to the lack of dances, pyrotechnics or whatever. Maybe its cat 4 tickets where most ppl, or rather singaporean, you know, sit down and clap along. Those cat 1 tickets holders below were quite high!



Some shiok parts also, the unusual (cause mostly rearranged) usual songs. The slow songs were pleasing to the ears. There's this 天天 duet sang by David and Kewei (this NTU background vocalist), quite amazing! How the 2 voices harmonized, super shiok! and warming. How I hope KTV got this duet version. Other ballades that impressed me were 爱我还是他, sa tan (beach), 寂寞的季节 and 普通朋友. Come to think about it, I think i enjoyed the fast songs better. Wait who says this guys is RnB. He's more ROCK! I wan to listen to 小镇姑娘 again! Darn rock version. Not forgetting black tangerine, 找自己 and 鬼!



Oh the band is quite multi national! Think I should mention this backgroud vocalist, elisa or what. She can play all kinds of instrument! Volin, flute and she made playing trombone SEXY! Then also this Tay Kewei, quite proud of her! From NTU! haha! Chanced upon her blog.... interesting! can see all the backstage pic of Amei concert, JJ concert. check it out. http://taykewei.blogspot.com/



Overall, quite a good concert though not the super high kind. Just songs and songs and songs.



我想要天天说,天天说,天天对你说我有多爱你。。。



健维上


Profile
~Kian~aka~kian wee~

~ntu accountancy grad~

~29 Oct 1983~

~Alicia~aka~zijun~

~ntu accountancy grad~

~7 Jan 1985~


pAST

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

March 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

exits

Now Playing

~John Lennon~
~Love~