Champions League Semi Final 1st League, Anfield 95 mins with Liverpool leading 1-0. (WHAT? 5 mins injury time!?!)

Mad clearance by Riise~
Ok own goal...
freak chelsea players celebrating. CHEAPOS!!
The own goal was so disastrous and sudden that I dun know how to react. Ee how called, Jiaquan and Lai Fu sms-ed crying. I just stoned.
My brain had already digested a 1-nil victory, can't really register that late own goal. tmd. Its only in the afternoon that I started feeling the pain. Slowly but surely that sick feeling creeps into my brain, heart and soul, even now as I watch manure vs barcelona. So sick that I am blogging abt it. Full blown effect felt 24 hrs after the own goal at 3.46am...
There's sumthing i dislike abt working after watching a soccer match. There is no one to discuss soccer with me during work! all zhar bors~ often resort to sms-ing soccer buddies, but how much can we talk via sms. Then I will always have frustration kept within me with no one to vent at.
Think about it, there's quite few ppl who like soccer at work. Or in grp 6. so bored, like no friends :(
ok sian back to the game. Hope manure get beaten.