Yeah~ Kian & I r so excited cos we r gg backpacking travel again! this time round to Australia! Currently we r in e mist of planning, shd be gg Melbourne, syndey, brisbane & goldcoast. We’ve booked our flights, travelling from jun – jul. Qantas currently hav this promo where u can fly to 2 cities for e price of 1! Haha… so of course we chiong to book la~~ & we've got a fren in mel to provide free lodging~ lalallala~ seems like we r back to e old days, where we'll researched abt our Europe trip, looked for cheap budget airlines, trains to go from one state to e other, cheap hostels, places to visit & blah blah blah. This is so fun & exciting~~
There's oni 1 prob… I dun hav enuff leave!!! Boohoo… cos I've no OT to claim! Sigh… who can donate more leaves to me? Dat's e prob wif gg off at 530pm everyday, there's no TOIL, so when I need to go on long hols, I've none! Nvm, think I'll jus take nx yr’s leaves... lol!
Weather is getting colder here… today's lowest temp is 7 degrees. Burrrrrrrrrr……