just an update on what are on my mind now.
Liverpool FCNot sure if i'm gonna bored u to death, but ppl who know me well will understand of this football club miles away is affecting my life. I have been a fan for 10 years and never have i feel like this. Liverpool slumped into a 2-0 defeat yesterday at manure. Though i expect them to loss, but definitely not this way. There was no character at all in the team. I am totally disgusted, really affected and i can't get over it. Over the past few matches, they totally have no team work, determination, ideas, flare and the list goes on. FUCK UP PLAY! i really dun understand how can this happen. I dun recognize the team at all. they dun look like one of the most successful club in europe. THEY ARE A JOKE. 16 years without the league title, 11th place in the table, negative goal difference. YOU ARE A JOKE. a bad one. I asked myself why am i supporting them? they dun play attractive football. they are not the champion and they dun have character. Look at chelsea! despite all the criticism, they stay together as one solid team. they are really united. mourinho is the special one! maybe i should change camp and support them and no live in illusion. Its one of the worst moment of liverpool one. dark clouds ahead. this is soccer. I pity myself and all the fans, for getting such returns from the team. this is the kind of effort the team should. no standard. fuck! the ball is round. pls show us the reason to love u once more. You'll Never Walk Alone.
Marathon6 Dec 2006. Standard chartered marathon. 42 km. Can i make it? I have not been training. I have like 1.5 months left plus exam to cope. this is really worrying. some might think whats the big deal. its just a run, cannot then just withdraw. No this is not so simple. It shows my lack of discipline and mental strength, which i have not been convincing myself that i indeed have those qualities. This run to me is like a test of my mental power. thats why i'm so worried. haha cool man, maybe i'm taking it too seriously but i just wanna do it. Worst, i suspect having a knee injury. My right knee sore from my weekly soccer game. really getting old. i just hope my knee won't just give way when i train or during the race. TOMOLO I SHALL RESUME TRAINING.
Childhood DreamI just signed up for the SIA cadet pilot talk. Alicia encouraged me to do it. Though i think there's no point persuding this dream again, I just wanna do something that my soul want. once in a whlie do it for me and not for others. even i know its CMI one. I dunno. lets try.
Kian