kian & I stayed over at hall9 ytd, coz we did 206 proj until very late, then got 830 classes somemore. he bunked in wif hongwei, while I slept wif cheryl & xinyi. So nice gossiping abt each other’s lives… gg to ah fang for prata & Indian rojak (hongwei drove of course!)… so long nv stay hall le, the old feelings jus came back, make me wanna go back to hall life again. Kian commented dat I look like an excited little gal, bouncing along the corridors of the hall, delighted dat I’m gg to stay here tonite!
Went hall 10 to visit gb, omg, his room was really messy! Nice doing some catching up wif him, ever since sch start, I havnt been catching up wif all my old frens… sigh… the life of a final yr… actually the modules r quite ok, jus dat I hasn’t been focusing… bleah!