Kian said I’m a S.G. (super girlfriend)! Haha… coz I pei him watch Liverpool match! We actually had a hard time finding a place to watch the soccer match, went searching all the way from sengkang, to hougang, to kovan… we even attempt to go hs house watch, but his house no SCV! …finally we found a place along the upper serangoon rd dat has a big big screen broadcasting ESPN. It’s a bar cum restaurant, called grapevine, nice atmosphere… pretty gd place to watch soccer… lotsa soccer fans there too… food is not ex oso… kian was really happy dat we managed to find this place! Haha… lotsa S.G.s there too, all pei-ing their boyfrens watch the match. But I’m the best, coz we observed the S.G.s, some ended up sleeping, others read magazine, got 2 gals talked abt their Bangkok trip… hey, I wasn’t eavesdropping, jus dat we r sitted quite close so can hear lor!
It has been a long time since Liverpool won 3-0, & kian was really happy abt it! i think my soccer knowledge really very ‘level up’ after so long wif kian. i used to noe zero abt soccer, now I can ‘talk soccer’ liao lor! Haha… I can identify the players by their names, noe who’s which club’s manager, distinguish between the ever so confusing many different kind of leagues, noe wat’s ‘offside’, ‘penalty’, ‘corners’, blahblahblah…. So proud of myself!