Went for a jog with yong chang just now. Feel so good, just like the good old days, bachelor days i mean. Though for the matter of fact both of us are attached now :)
It feels so good because it gives me an illusion that i have 24 hrs to myself. that its easier to get things going, plan your own stuff, pursue what u want and much more. A kind of life that i sort of miss.
Yongchang mentioned that we, as in dear and I can have a common goal that we can work towards to. I'm not sure about that. I mean, I can't really think of any common goal. Earn money?
Anyway, I'm not suggesting anything like a break up or what (for those who are reading, cause dear knows me well, she knows what i'm thinking). This relationship has made my life more complete, just that i need to give up some things. Guess i'm just greedy.
Dunno why but alicia and i felt like we just dated! Our long honeymoon has just got sweet. We still behaving like we dated for 1.5 months only. For the record its our 16th month together :)
I wanna grow old with you.
Keet seems to be in a bad mood. I wanna help him out, cause he has brought laughter to my life. Just that i dunno how to let him open up. I hope he's fine. *pat pat*
Good news! I think I really saving money. Think the car incident taught me a lesson about money. Currently i got almost 1K. Some of u might think its not much, but dear knows that this actually a lot for me. 'I'm rich' lol. Thanks dear for cultivating this habit for me. hope i maintain.
Mum like very tired recently. like not happy with her work. My heart aches when i see her gloomy face. I wanna like start contributing money to the family. But its really not within my capability... yet.
Marianne schoolwork seems to be not improving. and like what aunt annie said, i'm at the end of my wits. I really hope i can help. Marianne, please work hard. I will put in more effort in revising my work so as to help u better.
Have i forget to mention abt my juniors? Garnet! for those who turned up, they did are great job. Ruying and Max, though quiet, carried out they role fantastically. Something different abt this FOC. I see ppl from fusion, gavi and garnet, putting in effort for endor. Maybe thats why they bonded them and hence won the best OG again. I wanna thank my seniors, and my batch ppl for helping out. For telling me, 'kian the OG dun need u to be around to run' which i thought. It feels good that the OG ran by itself without me calling shots. I did nothing this yr. It feels good... and sad too. A bit lost actually. I could have contributed with the rest... I did not but just keep worrying. A lesson learnt?
School gonna start soon... I'm not prepared. My time table is still in a mess~
加油吧, 大家!
Kian