Life is full of up ups and downs. really! i was right. Jun was upset over what happen. She could not get over it. Like what i thought, its not because of work but our relationship.
This msg says it all:"dun call me, u din do anything wrong. Sorry, actually today i'm neither studying nor am i stress. It's jus dat after Ytday Nite, i got e terrible feeling again... i dunno y i feel dat way... Sorry, I think i'm still not prepare to accept u...Sorry..."
my heart sank further, after the morning msg. However slightly relieve that I did not make another mistake. Jus that jun needs more time. Ultimately, both of us noe very well that we try to make the best out of our relationship. I will give her the space and time she needs. I noe she needs all my support. I will not be pushy. i will wait for her. She the only one I'm waiting for. Love her deeply.
Anyway, i thought that things always went astray when i'm not with her. I dunno, that my assumption. I feel that she needs me by her side to assure her. I really wonder will this happen if i had stayed over her house. If thats really the case, jun... I will be by ur side.
"Call me?" thats what stopped my from worrying. Later that night, jun asked me to call her to motivate her. :)
Well not sure tomolo's date will still go on. However, decide to write down the idea situation, can compare it with what really happens tomolo. Had this planned last week.
Pick her up in a rented car right outside the exam hall. Wow all her friends! once she gets into the car, she will see the bouquet of flowers and be so so happy!! yeah! luch will be at jack's place and after that will be make over session at jean yip. then she will be very high, mei mei mah~ that when i bring her to PS to watch 'what lies beneath' which she always wanted. out of the cinema, off to the romantic cozy bay. Bet she will be super suprise cause i bet she forgotten that she wants to go there. hahha. after dinner, we gonna have a romantic chat on the bridge, overlooking the kallang river. thats when i bring out the 1.2 carat ring! tears will definitely flow! hahaha anyway, its not my plan to ask her to be my girlfriend tomolo. I feel... I have not done enuff. Must convince her more that i dun treat her nice because i'm courting her, but becos i truely love her and this will not just last for the courtship.
Anyway, rubbish lah. No ring..... so the ring part is out. Car.... not sure... no money and also lacks experience.... lastly..... not sure we still gonna have a date tomolo....
Kian