Day 3 of Alicia's PA
One gd thing abt being outstationed is dat it’s very flexible & slack, wif nobody to monitor u! haha… today after lunch I can still read newspapers while Yingyi had her afternoon nap! Think we take like 2hrs to rest & relax… wuhahahah…
Yingyi was looking at the recruits section wif the intention of changing jobs. Told us nv to join a sole properitor coz u hav to bao everything. Audit is really not a job for me, too boring liao! Sit there whole day tallying numbers! Sianz… how boring can a job be!
Did expense schedule today, cant balanced my transport allowance, to lazy to recalculate everything. In the end I took a short cut, jus lump everything into 1 category & use the total minus whatever I’ve categoried out to give me wat’s left. Haha… suddenly tot if I’m really gg into this line, I’ll be someone who wont follow the rules & always try to take short cuts whenever possible.