Wednesday, May 03, 2006
8:22 PM
How should i go about writting this entry? I dunno should i be positive or negative. A neutral stand maybe?

Everything went well for the date. Except we had a small argument while driving from mt faber to orchard. thats not the main point.

Neutral

While driving the car back to the rental shop, I hit the wall of the MSCP. The damages did not seem serious and hence, the car was driven back for return. Moreover, there was a third party insurance, so things should be ok. However, i was then told that they are serious damage which are not covered by the insurance, and i have to compensate 2k... After much negotiation, and also advice from hong wei, jun and a few mechanics, case closed at 800 bucks + head lamp.

Negative
I was not negative about the damage, thinking that it will be covered by insurance. However, i'm super worry about the petrol!! It seems like I was running dry of petrol with one 1 level left. What should i do if the car can't move!! help!! luckily, i managed to reach the destination. Unluckily, i need to pay for the damages. I was very worried about how much i need to pay, then plus i need to act cool and pretend that i was not at fault. (actually i was thinking they sure know i lied, dunno why i still do it) Waited and waited and i was quoted $2000. I was quite prepared to pay this amt actually. I struggled to tell anyone, but thinking that i need help, i called jun.

Christina, the shop lady, gave me 2 options.
(1) pay 2k and settle everything
(2) hold and wait for the bill, which in the end will cost more then 2k.

This is when i felt fishy. why are they sa eager to get the cash. WTF. I decided to get more help.
End of the day, hong wei got involved plus johnny, phillp and also jeannie and her dad.
This were the parts i damaged
- front panel
- head lamp
- side lamp
- bumper
Apparently, i can actually get all things repair @ $500 outside. However, the shop refused to give way. They wanted all the parts change!
From 2k we cut to 1k then to 700.
We negotiated, and end up paying 800 bucks. exclusive of the lamp that i need to get for her from jeannie's dad @150.
On top of that, hong wei kena fine for illegal parking... feel sorry for him.


The negative part here is that i feel worthless. Yes worthless. I sux. first, i cannot even afford the $950 myself, need to borrow from jun. Second, i cannot negotiate things to my own advantage. I rely on ppl to make decision. Fuck... i feel worthless, cannot protect jun at all. Really, many things happened since the hall spot check. We broke up and time from time i broke down, did not know what to do. HELP!

Positive

Nothing much... though i cannot afford 950, i can afford to make jun a princess for a day. Without the car, things will be so different yesterday. Without staying at her house, i will not have another msg for collection "Thks for e day. I really enjoyed myself n feel like a princess. Sorry to disappoint u, but pls give me more time... Nitez..."
Well, though i cannot negotiated things to my advantage, but i did not negotiate to my disadvantage! At least i remain cool and compose and assess the situation. else i will not have realize 2k is unreasonable.
I never rely them on decision making; but more is because i know that I will not be making the best decision, better consult the others.
Yes many things happen. However they are test for my character. If i failed them, they just build up to a better me. To someone worthy to be jun and shelter her.

As much as she needs time, I need time too. I will wait for the moment :)
*i received a "kiss" from her today!!*


Kian


Profile
~Kian~aka~kian wee~

~ntu accountancy grad~

~29 Oct 1983~

~Alicia~aka~zijun~

~ntu accountancy grad~

~7 Jan 1985~


pAST

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

March 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

exits

Now Playing

~John Lennon~
~Love~