Dear made me very happy today. She really has me in her heart. I was running out of my hacks and it did occur in my mind that I wanna get it again. However, its kinda far from school and hence i was telling myself i dun think I will get it so soon. Well without telling her, she bought me one... She knows me so well!
Oh we are going overseas again! Not er ren shi jie but i believe its gonna be fun. We are going bangkok! cheap cheap~ shiok! Looking forward to it! and yexuan coming with us too!
Exam has started to hit me. think is about 30 days to exam? Not to mention i have tons of projects to address to.
AA 201: with terence and jia quan and jiabi... well... someone has to free ride and i guess its me.
AA202: I got a fun group! but i think we quite unproductive. I'm quite worry abt this project but dear say i must trust my friends.
AA 213: They seems bochap, or maybe i care too much.
Aiya i just dun enjoy doing projects. I wanna start camping in library with dear again.