I am really quite sick abt projects. So many things to do, ppl still wanna 'push' things around, be lagger of group. Come on ppl~ its exam period, can all of u be in sync and focus!!
Dear said I should change my style of doing proj, come on~ I'm not the boss of the group! this kind of things are not controlled by me! ai ya.... think i was a bit harsh on u saying that u are not supporting me. Sorry dear... I just a bit tired, last thing i wanna have in mind is to doubt my ability. Dear i noe u will understand. But i wanna say I'm sorry.
Oh ya, i dragged my way to the gathering. However, it turned out to be so fun that i dun feel like leaving! I mean it made my day catching up with some of my friends! Were toking abt many many that left me in deep thoughts... Dear I will tell u abt this. too many things to jot it down.
Kian