received dear's sms early in the morning saying he's not gg to bring any one else to bai nian except me for the rest of the years & hope dat we'll chang chang 9 9. it was really sweet, i was smiling from ear to ear drowning in happiness in front of my marketing tutor! haha...
happi 9th month anniversary dear! hope everything goes smoothly & we'll hav our nice n romantic wedding a few years down the road. I wanna tell the whole world I'm the most xing fu gal to hav someone like dear who loves me so much.
thks dear for doing so much for me during the past 9 months. tolerating my nonsense & rubbish (yes, i admit i'm full of rubbish! haha...), & of course accommodating me everytime i wanted something(even if it's very off n ridiculous), giving in to me everytime i'm angry & throw my temper. thks for spending 24 AUs on me, even though u wanted time to mug, u'll still spend ur time to pei me. u nv fail to touch me wif all the little things dat u do for me.
dear I luv u... wanna grow old wif u...