i think i'm facing a crisis...
i dun feel as safe anymore.
i find myself not able to take a break
u were angry that i xiong u
i was angry that u gave me that attitude in front of my friends
I dun want to fuck care.
I pacified u in the end
u won
u smiled
and I was happy
U complaint about me
yes i'm guilty
guilty of not putting in effort
but i'm tired
u r asking more from me
are u giving me more?
where's the balance?
I find myself not preparing for vday
I sux i noe
I feel the pressure to do it
pressure not from within
u consoled me
I spoke
u slept
I am mean
Ya mean too
U hurt me with those words
ouch
but i still smile at you
I just want us to be happy
Still I am as stubborn and egolistic
Love is never simple
You too
I dun mean anything
Still wanna hug u
Love
You
I wanna grow old with you
Still playing
Love it
You?
Nevermind about me