what are u.
ya killing me.
love u, hate u more.
feel like killing u
u never noe how to love me.
ya a lousy mother
never fails to irritate me
never fails to piss me
never please me
never supportive
never show good example
never fail to show me off, when u are not the one to be credited
you sux
i feel like moving out
i feel like tearing up your pic
i feel like pushing u to ground
I HATE U
Wonder y i dun like to communicate with u
Wonder y i never do things for u
wonder y i'm always unhappy with u
wonder y i always think that ya in wrong
Now u should noe y
Dun understand y dad likes u
dun understand how sis can endure
dun understand why i love u
I wanna stay
I wanna run
I wanna be happy
I wanna have a mum
Let me be happy
Let me do what I want
Let me grow
Let me escape
Let me go
A slient cry deep within
A pain no one understands
A crazy mum
A crazy son
What are u
Kian