A new term has started, another 12 weeks of hell. Thought i did pretty satisfying last semester and i know this semester will be better. Already finding 201 quite interesting, though all the readings kill.
This sem will be pretty different. No longer staying in hall and proximity between dear and i increases. Understand that dear is quite uncomfortable about this arrangement, me too, especially when our relationship are concern. Guess its just a matter of time we adapt to this and i will also make an effort to accompany u more.
Went out with dear today. She treated me some japanese buffet. Not nice. But what was nice was that I got to wrap my arm around dear outside starbuck, felt lovely then~ The date never ended on a good note. I'm kinda pissed with dear and she kinda pissed with me. Hope this won't last long.
Told yexuan about it and he said maybe guys should not treat gals too well. What u think? Well I dun even think i treating well enough yet. However i thought I have given my near best effort. I mean there are so many things for me to balance. You, studies, my family and friends. Not forgeting my soccer matches and games and many more. Dear i will always give u more if i can, really.
Let me try ringing you once more...
Kian