Was watching song sister stories and death has struck me again. To me, death is the most cruel thing in the world. I must admit i fear death. Not that I am afraid of the pain, or that i will not get to play soccer, or not able to listen to the beatles, but to be separated from my love ones.
Back to the show, Sun Yat Sen was on his death bed and Song Qinglin finally had some private time with him (He was busy with revolution up to that point!). They started talking about their fond memories and stuffs. Mrs Sun was real strong, tearing but not crying, just to make sure that final good bye will not be a say one. It was then I thought of death again, leaving my family members behind. Worst still, leaving my lifetime companion alone to wait for her turn. I imagined that I would be hugging dear tightly on my deathbed, like how i always hug her when she asks for one. This time round i will not bear to let go and I believe dear will not too. *hugz*
It was then I realized I am thinking too much and hence, I off the TV. I mean a time will come for my turn to die and by thinking all these now will only make the good bye sorrow when it happens.
Like I told dear, it is best for husband and wife to die close to each other, if not at the same time. ya, close not in the proximity sense. I have the responsibilty to live to the longest and likewise for her. This is so we can be together 'forever'. So must stay healthy always, dear. Do jog with me when I ask you so :)
Kian