Yes, I’m in a bad mood. Who wont be if u discover u got cheated? Walked out of class this morning happily, thinking I’ll get to see dear back in my room waiting for me, coz dat’s wat he promised me ytday nite, saying he’ll be in my room at 1030 waiting for me. Though I’m starving n having a little gastric, but I nv join KJ they all at the canteen coz I wan to eat wif dear. Was looking really fwd to seeing dear…
Who noe when I got back hall, I realized dat u r actually here to do ur 202 proj. well, wat can I say? I was really sad n disappointed… u dunno how hurt I feel inside. Feel like a big fool. U nv mentioned anything abt coming to do proj… but I shd hav noe better… Oni me will be so stupid n foolish to think dat u’ll actually come back hall early in the morning when ur lesson is at 230, jus for me… I shdnt hav been so naïve…
I wanted to go back str home after lesson, so dat I can hav more time to do my stuffs. But I came back specially for u, coz u told me u’ll be waiting for me in my room. came back w/o eatin even though i'm having gastric, tot u'll be there for me to eat wif me & sayang me... Y u din tell me earlier? I was really angry. I specially make time out for u, but wat did I get in return? U din even ask if I’m tired or hungry… y wld I care abt dat @#%$#% biz com prez!
Forget it, I’m back home now, well-protected… oni family is the best...